Did you know that…
• Human Error is 20% human and 80% bad designed systems
• Less than 8% of human errors are related to a lack of Knowledge, Skill or Ability? (Training)
• Less than 10% of human errors are related to the individual that actually executed incorrectly?
• More than 70% of the corrective actions for human errors are to re-train?
• On Fatigue: 17 consecutive hrs/work produces same error rate as 0.05mg/l alcohol in bloodstream.
• More than 90% of organizational failures are caused by an incorrect action performed by a human?
• ”Human error” is about explaining “human behavior” in the same way chemical engineers explain product behavior.
• Did you know ‘Human Error’ shows up in about 80% of aviation accidents? Did you know it can be prevented?